The G+ member companies use their positions, as major developers in the global offshore wind industry, to provide health and safety leadership and direction. The G+ collaborate to:
- Ensure that health and safety are recognised as core values;
- Provide direction across the global offshore renewable energy sector;
- Establish an open network of health and safety experts, professionals and stakeholders;
- Promote a strong, sustainable and continually improving health and safety culture;
- Promote and maintain the highest possible standards of health and safety through the life cycle of offshore wind projects;
- Identify key health and safety risks and best practice solutions to mitigate those risks to an acceptable level; and
- Actively engage and work with major stakeholders to support, develop and/or deliver best practice health and safety solutions.