On the 06th March 2019, the G+ Global Offshore Wind Health and Safety Organisation (G+) held their fifth Stakeholder Forum with key industry stakeholders in London, UK.
Presentations given at the G+ Stakeholder Forum are available to download from this page:
1.Paul Cowling (Innogy) - Welcome and introduction
2.Tony Lyon (XceCo) - Work programme summary
3.Beate Hildenbrand (Energy Institute) - G+ H & S Incident Data Visualisation
4.Marcus Peters (E.ON) - Safe by Design, achievements to date and future direction
5. Dr Matthew Lawrie (Culture Regeneration Associates Ltd) - Understanding your HSE Culture
6. Suzanne Croes (Shell) - Hearts & Minds: Human Performance and Care
7. Fergus Costello (Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy) - Global predicted growth of offshore wind operations
8. Jonathan Cole (Iberdrola Renewables) and Soeren Baek (CIP) - G+ internationalisation - experiences in Taiwan
9. Ralph Savage (GWO) and Andy Goldsmith (IMCA) - Industry Collaboration Committee Charter
If you have any queries relating to the Stakeholder Forum please contact us.