On the 18th January 2018, the G+ Global Offshore Wind Health and Safety Organisation (G+) held their fourth Stakeholder Forum with key industry stakeholders in Hamburg, Germany. The day also marked the launch of the 2nd edition Small Service Vessels good practice guideline, which incorporates the latest industry learning in a comprehensive and internationally applicable document.
Presentations given at the G+ Stakeholder Forum are available to download from this page:
1. Jonathan Cole (SPR) & Sven Utermöhlen (E.ON) - Welcome and introduction
2. Kate Harvey (Energy Institute) - Work programme summary
3. Darren Tape & Thomas Johann (Innogy) - The value to G+ members
4. Andrew Sykes (Energy Institute) - Safe by Design workshop programme
5. Dr Gemma Milligan (University of Portsmouth) - Ladder climbing and fitness to work
If you have any queries relating to the Stakeholder Forum or the Small Service Vessels GPG please contact us.